Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Last Day of Vacation














































Today is my (Lael's) last day of vacation, so I decided to take the dogs for a good romp at the park. And I didn't take them out yesterday as it was ~17 degrees and they (I) would be too cold! But it became obvious that Tessa's pent up energy needed to be released. She is actually remarkably good in the house, but she the fact that she would sprint to and from her bathroom breaks made me realize that she had some running that needed to be done. Now of course Makey & Tessa are all tuckered out and snuggling in the sun on the couch- doesn't sound too bad.
Here are some pictures of the fun at the park.
We missed Neil- poor sucker had to work. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice, sounds like fun and I am sad I had to miss it.

How did you get the dogs to lie on theri side like that?

Jules said...

It sounds like everyone enjoyed their vacations! ; )

Katrin said...

Hey, nice blog. Even nicer to see that I'm linked to it TWICE! Why on earth don't you folks tell me these things so I can rocipricate?! :-)

Makin & Tessa (Lael and Neil) said...

We had started the blog a long time ago and were not very good at keeping up with it. But, we had found both of your blogs and decided that it would be fun to work on it again. I liked the way that you guys discuss training and thought it would be fun to do something similar. We also have another friend who lives in Uganda that keeps in touch with folks in the states via her blog.

Katrin said...

You have friends all over the place!

Jules said...

Very cool! I have found blogging to be incredibly useful re: training. It gives you the added incentive to stay honest and evaluate - I need that!