Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Good Day


There are many things the girls love. Today, they got to do a few of them- it was a good day.

First, they got to go to their favorite park. Neil got up extra early because he's so good to his girls. They ran like mad- and they got to go for a swim (another favorite!). Tessa loves to do belly flops- we'll have to get some pictures next time. And it's a nice small sized pond so you don't have to worry about Makin chasing the bird and never coming back. (At the beach is the only place were we have to keep Makin on a leash.)

Then, in the afternoon, I was able to take them to a nearby field where Tessa chased her favorite toy (see above) and Makin chased her favorite toy (Tessa). It is totally comical. Makin usually walks around the field totally chill, then out of nowhere she'll dive bomb Tessa. They love it. I'm sure Makin was this playful up at Widdershins, but she's generally pretty mellow around other dogs, so it makes me so happy to see her romping with her little sis.

So, a good day- and a few favorites for the girls!

4 comments:

Katrin said...

Niche says "Ooooh, Tessa, you're a girl after my own heart."

The chuck it flying squirrel is Niche's #1 FAVORITE toy! (birds don't count as 'toys' or else those would be #1)

Delilah and Rocket said...

I'VE GOT ONE OF THESE TOO! They are awsome! I love mine. It floats in the air and I jump and grab it. Then I prance around the yard and mom laughs at me.

Andrew Campbell said...

Wait, Neil... you spoil your vizslas!? I have a hard time believing that.

Momo allowed a Squirrel in the house, but it was immediately taken to the point of extinction. This was during his puppy period when he gradually, but literally, ate... yes, ate... the fleece blanket that used to line his crate.

But now their two regal majesties just enjoy spontaneously ambushing each other.

best
A+M+M+J

Laila said...

I love my flying squirrel!